Competition - Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entrants must be 18 or over.
The prize being offered is a Thermae Classic Package for two people at Thermae Bath Spa.
1. The promoters are:
a. Thermae Bath Spa, whose principal place of business is Hot Bath Street, Bath, BA1 1SJ.
2. Employees of Thermae Bath Spa, or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition, shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The competition starting date is 12 April 2022 and the closing date is 23:59 on 18 April 2022.
4. The winner will be drawn from random and announced on or after 19 April 2022 via social media.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoters are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoters reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by the Promoters.
10. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the competition ending. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoters’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.