The Cross Bath is an intimate open-air thermal bath. With its own changing facilities, the Cross Bath is a separate building and provides an alternative to the more extensive spa facilities in the New Royal Bath.
Where the Cross Bath now stands, the Celts revered their goddess Sul, in whose honour the Romans named their spa town, Aquae Sulis. The Cross Spring is now recognised as an official sacred site. As you relax in the oval Cross Bath, you can watch the natural thermal waters cascade from the spring and a specially commissioned poolside fountain.
The Cross Bath is a unique venue that can be enjoyed exclusively for small parties of up to 10 people.
The Cross Bath is available for exclusive hire Monday - Sunday at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm. Exclusive hire of the Cross Bath will include the use of towel, robe & slippers, a 1½ hour spa session plus Champagne (or juice) and a selection of savoury gourmet treats.
Exclusive hire will cost £800 (Monday-Friday) and £1,000 (Sat & Sun) for up to 10 guests.
• Children under 12 are not permitted in the Cross Bath. Young people between 12 - 15 must be accompanied by an adult/guardian on a 1:1 ratio. Proof of age required
• Sessions in the Cross Bath last for 1 ½ hours including changing time
• The Cross Bath can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests
• Only drinks included in the package may be consumed in the Cross Bath
• Treatments are not available with a Cross Bath booking
• Towel, robe, and slippers are included