The Cross Bath
The Cross Bath is an intimate open-air thermal bath. With its own changing facilities, the Cross Bath is a separate building and provides an alternative to the more extensive spa facilities in the New Royal Bath.
Where the Cross Bath now stands, the Celts revered their goddess Sul, in whose honour the Romans named their spa town, Aquae Sulis. The Cross Spring is now recognised as an official sacred site. As you relax in the oval Cross Bath, you can watch the natural thermal waters cascade from the spring and a specially commissioned poolside fountain.
Prices in the Cross Bath (Includes use of towel, robe & slippers) Sessions available Monday-Friday at 10am - 11.30am
1½ hour spa session
Mon - Fri (10am-11.30am): £30 per person
You can book your individual spa session in the Cross Bath within 48 hours of your visit unless if you are booking for exclusive use.
The Cross Bath is a unique venue that can be enjoyed exclusively for small parties of up to 10 people. Please click here for more information about Exclusive hire of the Cross Bath.
• Individual bathing sessions are available on Bank Holidays
• Children under 12 are not permitted in the Cross Bath. Young people between 12 - 15 must be accompanied by an adult / guardian on a 1:1 ratio. Proof of age required
• Sessions in the Cross Bath last for 1 ½ hours including changing time
• Or can be booked within 48 hours before your visit. Subject to availability.
• For more information and full T&Cs, please click here