How to book & payments
There are no membership or joining fees to use Thermae Bath Spa. Spa sessions in the New Royal Bath cannot be booked in advance unless you are a group of 8 or more (6 or more in the Cross Bath).
Please note: We only accept group bookings for a Thermae Welcome in the New Royal Bath from Monday – Thursday. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, small groups will be welcome but they will not be able to book a time slot in advance. Groups can pre-book spa treatments (e.g. a massage or facial) in the New Royal Bath along with a Thermae Welcome. The stand-alone Cross Bath is available for the exclusive use of groups of up to 12 people.
Treatments can only be booked along with a spa session and should be booked in advance by calling our Reservations team on 01225 33 1234 (From Overseas 44 1225 33 1234). Weekends are particularly popular. We require full payment at time of booking and do not accept cheques or Visa Electron.
If redeeming a gift voucher, please quote your voucher number when making your reservation and bring it with you when you come to the Spa.
The following conditions and charges apply for amendments / cancellations to spa sessions, treatments, packages and vouchers:
- Amendments more than 24 hours in advance of arrival date: £5.00 amendment fee per person
- Amendments within 24 hours of arrival cannot be made
- Amendments to vouchers prior to expiry date: £5.00 per voucher
- Cancellations more than 24 hours in advance of arrival date: £10.00 cancellation fee per person
- Cancellations within 24 hours of arrival: No refund
- Non arrival: No refund
- There are no refunds on vouchers
Children under 16 are not permitted in the New Royal Bath.
We do not offer treatments to young people under 18.
In the Cross Bath, children between 12 - 16 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian on a 1:1 ratio at all times and respect the restful nature of the Spa.