New Royal Bath - Main Spa
The New Royal Bath is a fusion of glass, stone, light and water. This creates a special setting in which to enjoy a Thermae Welcome (a 2-hour spa session and use of towel, robe & slippers). Relax in two spectacular baths, fed by the naturally warm, mineral-rich waters and enjoy our multi-sensory Wellness Suite.
Please note: Children under 16 are not permitted in the New Royal Bath (proof of age required). We do not take bookings for spa sessions in advance unless you are a group of 8 or more (Mon - Thurs only) or are having a spa treatment or spa package. Please be aware that we do not permit pregnant women to visit the Spa if they are past 32 weeks.
Prices in the New Royal Bath
Thermae Welcome - 2 hour spa session and use of towel, robe & slippers
Monday - Friday
Additional hour: £10.00
Saturday - Sunday
Additional hour: £10.00 subject to availability
Included in a Thermae Welcome is access to the following spa facilities:
Open-air Rooftop Pool
By day and by night, enjoy spectacular views over the City of Bath and surrounding hills. The naturally warm, mineral-rich waters are enhanced by air seats and bubbling jets.
Named after the Roman Goddess of Health & Wisdom, this is the largest of the thermal baths. Distinguished by flowing curves and grand columns, the thermal waters are complemented by an invigorating massage jet, whirlpool and lazy river.
Introducing the multi-sensory Wellness Suite. Offering five distinctive experiences, guests can rest and relax in an entirely different atmosphere. The Wellness Suite features a Roman Steam Room, Georgian Steam Room, Infrared Room, Ice Chamber, Celestial Relaxation Room and Experience Showers. Find out more...
Springs Café Restaurant
Here spa users can enjoy delicious meals, snacks and drinks throughout the day and evening. Any food or drinks in the Restaurant are charged to your SmartBand and paid for on exit. Robes should be worn in the Restaurant.
- Please note children under 16 are not permitted in the New Royal Bath (proof of age required)
- Towel, robe and slippers are included
- We do not take bookings for spa sessions in advance unless you are a group of 8 or more (Mon - Thurs only) or are having a spa treatment or spa package.
- Treatments and packages should be booked in advance by calling our Reservations Team on 01225 331234
- Extra time is added to your spa session, if you have something to eat or drink in the Restaurant (excl. the Twilight Package and Sunday Taster Package).
- We allow an additional 15 minutes at the end of your spa session for showering, drying hair, etc.