Useful Information: Treatments
• Treatments in the New Royal Bath can only be booked along with a spa session (Thermae Welcome) and should be booked in advance by calling our Reservations team on 01225 33 1234
• The time allocated to a treatment is in addition to the spa session - e.g. a 2-hour spa session plus an aroma massage = 2 hours 50 minutes
• All treatments and Thermae Bath Spa packages include complimentary use of towel, robe & slippers
• If your treatment is at the beginning of your spa visit, please allow 30 minutes to enter the Spa and to change before your treatment
• There tends to be more availability for treatments mid-week
• In the New Royal Bath, children under 16 are not permitted (proof of age required)
• We do not offer spa treatments to young people under 18
Based on medical advice, please be aware that we do not permit pregnant women to visit the Spa if they are past 32 weeks. If you are under 32 weeks, use of the spa facilities is at your own discretion, depending your own personal medical situation. Please consult your doctor prior to your visit. We strongly advise you do not to use the Wellness Suite or massage jets.
The most suitable spa facilities to use during pregnancy at Thermae Bath Spa would be:
- The Rooftop Pool
- The Minerva Bath
- The Cross Bath
We do have specially designed treatments for expectant women, these are suitable after the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Our team will be happy to advise you on how to make the most of your spa visit. For details, please see our Mums-to-be page.