New Royal Bath - Main Spa
The New Royal Bath is a fusion of glass, stone, light and water. This creates a special setting in which to enjoy a Thermae Aqua (a 2-hour spa session and use of towel, robe & flip-flops). Relax in two spectacular baths, fed by the naturally warm, mineral-rich waters.
Please note: Spa sessions and packages should be booked in advance
Children under 16 are not permitted in the New Royal Bath (proof of age required). Based on medical advice, we do not permit pregnant women to visit the Spa if they are past 32 weeks. Due to Government Restrictions, we are unable to accommodate for groups larger than 6 persons.
Prices in the New Royal Bath
Thermae Aqua - 2 hour spa session and use of towel, robe & flip-flops
Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
Included in a Thermae Aqua is access to the following spa facilities:
Open-air Rooftop Pool
By day and by night, enjoy spectacular views over the City of Bath and surrounding hills. The naturally warm, mineral-rich waters are enhanced by air seats and bubbling jets.
Named after the Roman Goddess of Health & Wisdom, this is the largest of the thermal baths. Distinguished by flowing curves and grand columns, the thermal waters are complemented by an invigorating massage jet, whirlpool and lazy river.
Springs Café Restaurant
Here spa users can enjoy delicious snacks and drinks throughout the day. Any food or drinks in the Restaurant are charged to your SmartBand and paid for on exit. Robes should be worn in the Restaurant.
- Please note children under 16 are not permitted in the New Royal Bath (proof of age required)
- Towel, robe and slippers are included
- Treatments and packages should be booked in advance by calling our Reservations Team on 01225 331234
- We allow an additional 15 minutes at the end of your spa session for showering, drying hair, etc.
- Due to Government Restrictions, we are unable to accommodate for groups larger than 6 persons.