CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) - GUEST GUIDANCE
20 May 2021
We continually monitor Government guidance updating our procedures to ensure our compliance.
Please continue to familiarise yourself with the latest information (Government Social Guidelines) and adhere to the latest legislation and travel restrictions relating to your local COVID alert level (COVID Alert Levels) when visiting and making bookings for the Spa.
OUR GENERAL COVID SECURE MEASURES:
- Spa sessions and treatments are now pre-booked to provide you with a safe and clean environment complying with current guidelines.
- If you or a family member are unwell or showing signs of any symptoms, we ask you kindly not to visit the Spa and follow NHS guidance.
- We encourage guests to arrive ‘ready to spa’ to reduce time in the changing rooms. (have your bathing costume on under your outerwear)
- We require our guests to scan the NHS QR code posters to enable the NHS Test and Trace system to be followed.
- The government legislation on the ‘rule of 6’ will apply to any booking.
- Guests are to wear face coverings in reception, the shop and upon arrival & departure from the changing rooms to the exit. Guests may wear face coverings during their visit if they wish.
- We kindly request guests to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your start time to ensure your wait time in the queue is reduced and to avoid congestion in the reception area.
- You will be called forward from the queue to enter the reception area and be requested to hand sanitize, have your temperature taken and scan the NHS QR code. If your temperature is above the required scale, admittance to the Spa will not be allowed.
- For your reassurance and safety, we continually monitor the cleanliness of our facilities with additional focus on any shared surfaces providing regular antivirus fogging throughout the day. Our cleaning regime goes beyond current guidelines ensuring we continually comply with Public Health England COVID-19 (cleaning of non-essential healthcare settings).
- Each of our pools has reduced bathing capacity in accordance with current guidelines. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and consideration ensuring all of our guests are able to relax and enjoy their Spa experience.
- All guests must maintain social distance whilst in the pool and follow guidance from poolside staff.
- We have implemented a one-way system to maintain social distancing. Please follow the clearly marked routes they are there for your well -being and safety and to provide social distancing space. Thank you for following the marked routes when using our facilities to help keep everyone safe.
- Hand sanitisers have been carefully located around the building, please use the hand sanitiser especially after visiting the toilet and before/after a treatment / restaurant / pool use.
- Guests having treatments will be requested to wear a face covering when facing upwards.
- We have turned off the drinking water fountains. Please bring along your own water in either a plastic or metal bottle.
- For your information, our staff have received additional training to deliver the new operational health and safety requirements. Our staff will be wearing face coverings throughout the day.
- Please be aware we take the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff seriously if you are found not adhering to these rules will be asked to leave.
Follow us on Twitter
Thermae Bath Spa
Take time out in the middle of the week to enjoy our great value Midweek Reviver Package. It includes a 2-hour sp… https://t.co/aTOCNtRvbO
Thermae Bath Spa
Thermae Bath Spa
Valentine’s Day is approaching quickly. Treat your loved one to an intimate experience by hiring our Cross Bath exc… https://t.co/lX5ixHw4rD