New Royal Bath - Main Spa
The New Royal Bath is a fusion of glass, stone, light and water. This creates a special setting in which to enjoy a Thermae Welcome (a 2-hour spa session and use of towel, robe & slippers). Relax in two spectacular baths, fed by the naturally warm, mineral-rich waters and refresh yourself in a series of aromatic steam rooms.
Please note children under 16 are not permitted in the New Royal Bath. We do not take bookings for spa sessions in advance unless you are a group of 8 or more (Mon - Thurs) or are having a spa treatment.
Included in a Thermae Welcome in the New Royal Bath is access to the following-
Open-air Rooftop Pool
By day and by night, enjoy spectacular views over the City of Bath and surrounding hills. The naturally warm, mineral-rich waters are enhanced by air seats and bubbling jets.
Named after the Roman Goddess of Health & Wisdom, this is the largest of the thermal baths. Distinguished by flowing curves and grand columns, the thermal waters are complemented by an invigorating massage jet, whirlpool and lazy river.
Aroma Steam Rooms
Breathe in the soothing vapours of the steam rooms, each of which is infused with an aromatic essence such as lotus flower or eucalyptus mint. A central ‘waterfall’ shower, interspersed with fibre optic lighting, provides a variety of sensations from the lightest misting of water to an invigorating tropical shower.
Springs Café Restaurant
Here spa users can enjoy delicious meals, snacks and drinks throughout the day and evening. Any food or drinks in the Restaurant are charged to your SmartBand and paid for on exit. Robes should be worn in the Restaurant.
Prices in the New Royal Bath
Thermae Welcome (2-hour spa session and use of towel, robe & slippers)
- Mon - Fri: £34
- Additional hour: £10
- Sat & Sun: £37
- Additional hour: £10 (Subject to availability on Sat & Sun)
- The temperature of the water in all the baths is approximately 33.5 degrees centigrade and all the baths are 1.35 metres deep.
- Towel, robe & slippers are included.
- Saturdays & Sundays tend to be the busiest days at the Spa and it is noticeably quieter on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- We only accept group bookings for a spa session from Monday - Thursday. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, small groups will be welcome but they will not be able to book a time slot in advance