New Royal Bath - Main Spa
The New Royal Bath is a fusion of glass, stone, light and water. This creates a special setting in which to enjoy a Thermae Welcome (a 2-hour spa session and use of towel, robe & slippers). Relax in two spectacular baths, fed by the naturally warm, mineral-rich waters and refresh yourself in a series of aromatic steam rooms. Please note children under 16 are not permitted in the New Royal Bath.
Prices in the New Royal Bath
Thermae Welcome - 2 hour spa session and use of towel, robe & slippers
Monday - Friday
Additional hour: £10.00
Saturday - Sunday
Additional hour: £10.00 subject to availability
Included in a Thermae Welcome in the New Royal Bath is access to the following spa facilities:
Open-air Rooftop Pool
By day and by night, enjoy spectacular views over the City of Bath and surrounding hills. The naturally warm, mineral-rich waters are enhanced by air seats and bubbling jets.
Named after the Roman Goddess of Health & Wisdom, this is the largest of the thermal baths. Distinguished by flowing curves and grand columns, the thermal waters are complemented by an invigorating massage jet, whirlpool and lazy river.
Aroma Steam Rooms - CLOSED FOR REFURBISHMENT
The Steam Rooms will be closed from January to early Spring 2017. By early Spring, the aroma steam rooms will be transformed into a new Wellness Suite. This innovative new facility of thermal experiences including Roman & Georgian inspired steam rooms and a state-of-the-art infrared sauna is complemented by an invigorating ice chamber and a relaxing Astral Room. Please see our Opening Times section for further details.
Springs Café Restaurant
Here spa users can enjoy delicious meals, snacks and drinks throughout the day and evening. Any food or drinks in the Restaurant are charged to your SmartBand and paid for on exit. Robes should be worn in the Restaurant.
- Please note children under 16 are not permitted in the New Royal Bath.
- Towel, robe and slippers are included
- We do not take bookings for spa sessions in advance unless you are a group of 8 or more (Mon - Thurs only) or are having a spa treatment or spa package.
- Treatments and packages should be booked in advance by calling our Reservations Team on 01225 331234
- Extra time is added to your spa session, if you have something to eat or drink in the Restaurant (excl. the Twilight Package and Sunday Taster Package).
- We allow an additional 15 minutes at the end of your spa session for showering, drying hair, etc.