'Revive with Rose', our Treatment of the Month for August
01 August 2018
August is here, and summer is well underway. It’s seems like forever since the May Bank Holidays, so you may find yourself in need of some relaxation! With your holidays planned, it’s the perfect time to treat yourself to our Revive with Rose so you can fully prepare for your time in the sunshine.
Aptly named because of its use of rose products, Revive with Rose is a gentle treatment great for giving the skin a fresh glow while also uplifting the mood and leaving the mind relaxed. Perfect for those with sensitive skin; a full body scrub, application of a light gel, followed by a combination of rose oil & cream will leave the skin with a natural radiance.
What to expect from your Revive with Rose
The Revive with Rose is a mellow, hydrating treatment using the wonderful range of Renewing Rose products by our product partner Aromatherapy Associates to soothe the skin and refresh the mind.
The Revive with Rose involves treatment of both your back and front with a focus on the arms, legs and torso. Begin your treatment with warming hot mitts on the soles of the feet, followed by an invigorating full body scrub with a natural olive and rose mixture.
Once the scrub has been showered off return to the treatment bed, and lie face down as the therapist applies a deeply hydrating aromatherapy rose body gel to each part of the body. The Renewing Rose Body Gel combines the essential oils of Rose, Geranium, evening Primrose and Jojoba to leave the skin feeling refreshed and silky smooth.
Next, a warm mask of Rose Body Cream and Rose Body Oil is painted onto the separate parts of the body one by one. By continuing the use of products from the Renewing Rose range, this treatment ensures the locking in of the essential oils and deeply hydrates the skin. The mask is then gently massaged into the body, easing tension in both the body and the mind. This process is then repeated on the front of the body.
Once the rose mask has been painted all over your front, you are wrapped in towels to lock in moisture and to allow the skin to fully absorb the reviving properties of the essential oils. Following this, the therapist will lead you through an inhalation of frankincense to clear the mind and lift your spirits.
A scalp massage enables the mind to fully let go, as you drift off into a tranquil slumber. This is then followed by the massaging of the remaining mask into the separate parts of the body. The treatment then finishes with three calming chimes of a tuneful symbol.
Try the Revive with Rose if…
- You are taking part in a special occasion - This is a great treatment for brides-to-be or Mother of the Brides!
- You are due to go on holiday - Revive with Rose really refreshes your skin, and helps with tanning
- You are not keen on intense massages – as it’s quite a gentle treatment, Revive with Rose is perfect for those looking for some pampering but nothing too deep into the muscles
- You have sensitive skin – due to the hydrating nature of the products, this is a lovely treatment for those that suffer with dry skin, sensitive skin
Speak to a therapist for further advice about the Revive with Rose if…
- You are looking for an intense massage
- You are pregnant
- You have an aggressive skin aliment such as severe eczema or psoriasis
- You have had a recent surgery or cancer within the last five year
- You suffer from claustrophobia
What products will be used?
- Body Brush
- Natural scrub – Ground down olive pips, with Renewing Rose Body Wash
- Renewing Rose Body Gel
- Renewing Rose Body Cream
- Renewing Rose Body Oil
- De-Stress Frankincense Pure Essential Oil
Are you ready to revive your skin, and relax your mind?
Take some time to relax this summer. Call 01224 33 124 to book your Revive with Rose now.
Follow us on Twitter
Thermae Bath Spa
Serene scenes in The Cross Bath today. ???????? #VisitBath #VisitEngland #HotSprings https://t.co/VvsGUwJtwU
Thermae Bath Spa
Soothe the senses in our Celestial Relaxation Room - this serene, dream-like environment combines calming sounds, t… https://t.co/z8wDLOOC3U
Thermae Bath Spa
Soothe the sense in our Celestial Relaxation Room - this serene, dream-like environment combine sounds, twinkling l… https://t.co/QAiqykw170