All about 'Nurture and Nourish', our Treatment of the Month
01 July 2018
£99 – 85 Mins
The heat is on this summer, meaning more of our skin is on show than usual. While waxing and shaving might feel like essential prep for the warmer weather, don’t forget to take care of the skin itself. Dry dehydrated skin looks dull and patchy, and doesn’t absorb tan – real or fake – as well as buffed, smooth, hydrated skin does.
Whether you’ve got a holiday booked or you just want to look your best in your summer clothes, Nurture and Nourish is the best treatment we have for dry, tired skin in need of some tender loving care.
Nurture and Nourish is hydrating and nourishing, with divine aromas of Vanilla, Jasmine and Ylang Ylang to soothe the mind. This treatment will leave your skin feeling soft as butter, and give you a mini holiday for the mind.
What to expect from Nurture and Nourish
A full body treatment, Nurture and Nourish incorporates the full works for your skin – a scrub, a clay wrap with Nourishing Enrich Body Oil, a Rose gel to smooth the skin and seal in the goodness of the products, a facial, a blissful head massage, and finally a massage on the back of the body.
An overview of the treatment:
- The therapist will begin the treatment with the application of hot flannels to the soles of your feet, followed by a dry body brush over the back of the body, using firm upward strokes to stimulate circulation.
- Then a gentle olive and rose scrub will prep your skin ready to fully absorb all the natural essential oils.
- A cooling Rose gel, incorporating Damask Rose Water, Geranium and Evening Primrose Oil, is applied all over the front of the body – this is great for evening out skin texture and reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Steps one to three are then repeated on the back of the body.
- Warm clay is mixed with Nourishing Enrich Body Oil, and applied smoothly all over both sides of the body, and lastly the face.
- You will be wrapped in warm towels then given a comforting head massage while the clay works its magic.
- The therapist will gently cleanse, tone and moisture your face.
- After showering off the clay, to complete the treatment you will be given a lovely gentle massage on the back of the body, using a luxurious blend of Nourishing Enrich Body Oil and Nourishing Enrich Body Butter. This intensely conditioning mixture is massaged into your skin for long-lasting hydration.
How you’ll feel after the treatment
Your skin will feel meltingly soft to the touch, and your mind soothed. Your body will feel comforted and relaxed following the warmth of the clay wrap. And the scents of exotic Jasmine, sweet Vanilla and Babassu Oil will linger on your skin for the rest of the day.
The best bit
Being wrapped in a warm cocoon of towels while the mud works its magic and you enjoy a blissful scalp massage. Utter heaven.
Try the Nurture and Nourish treatment if:
- You suffer from dry skin and need an intensely conditioning treatment
- You’re looking for a restorative full body treatment after the harsh winter weather
- You want to prep your skin before a holiday so that it’s looking its best
- You want to care for your skin after sun exposure
Speak to a therapist for further advice about the Nurture and Nourish treatment if:
- You would like a firm massage – this treatment is very gentle. If this is the case, Deep Tissue might be more suitable for you.
- You have had recent surgery, cancer within the last 5 years or have any of the following:
- Nut allergy
- Severe claustrophobia
Which Aromatherapy Associates products will be used?
- Body Brush
- Renewing Rose Hydrating Body Gel
- Nourishing Enrich Body Oil
- Nourishing Enrich Body Butter
These products, apart from the scrub, are available to purchase from our shops.
Are you ready to enjoy the softest skin you’ve ever had?
Your skin deserves this nurturing treatment. Call 01225 33 1234 to book today.
Follow us on Twitter
Thermae Bath Spa
Planning to visit us this summer - Why not book a relaxing treatment or spa package? ???? Call our Reservations Team… https://t.co/D0RhepFNF6
Thermae Bath Spa
The ultimate weekday treat, our Twilight Package combines a relaxing spa session with a delicious meal in the Sprin… https://t.co/oIG7aSzR08
Thermae Bath Spa