Thermae Bath Spa is an internationally-renowned Day Spa located in the heart of Bath. As a diverse an inspiring place to work, we are pleased to offer excellent rates of pay along with a range of benefits. We are currently looking for dedicated individuals in the following roles to join our fantastic team at our award-winning Spa. Please note our roles include working evening and weekend shifts.
We are seeking spa therapists to join our superb team at Thermae Bath Spa. In this exciting role, you will perform a range of our spa treatments from our award-winning collection. Full training on our own range of treatments and Aromatherapy Associates products is provided. Ideal candidates will possess an NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent alongside exceptional customer service skills and immaculate personal presentation. Pay rate: £10.00 per hour. Range of excellent benefits.
Full Time Lifeguard
We are seeking qualified lifeguards to join our dedicated lifeguard team. This varied and challenging role involves supervising the 3 spectacular thermal pools, assisting at reception and in the changing rooms ensuring guests arrive and depart Thermae with a smile. There are also some day-to-day light housekeeping tasks and assisting with towel and robe stocks. Ideal candidates will possess a lifeguard qualification alongside exceptional customer service skills and immaculate personal presentation. Competitive pay rate and range of excellent benefits.
Technical Services Director - YTL Hotels & Properties UK
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
With a growing portfolio of luxurious properties and the UK’s only natural thermal day spa, YTL hotels & Properties UK have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual to fill the role of Technical Services Director.
Based in Bath, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing routine maintenance and capital investment of The Gainsborough Bath Spa hotel, Thermae Bath Spa, and other YTL hotels nationally.
The overall objective of the role is to provide the business with a comprehensive maintenance service that safeguards the brand and its attainments through the reliable, efficient and compliant operation of its assets, and the wellbeing of both staff and guests.
The successful candidate will work closely with all maintenance teams to implement and re-enforce best practice, instil an intrinsic H&S culture, manage capital investment, and apply a proactive approach to facilities management.
The ideal candidate shall be:
- qualified to Degree level in an engineering, discipline
- registered with the Engineering Council as a Chartered Engineer (desirable but not essential)
- a member of an appropriate engineering institution, with CIBSE, IET or IMechE
- qualified to CMI level 7 in strategic management or similar (desirable but not essential)
- experienced in a facilities management role, preferably within a public health dimension
- experienced in the development and implementation of maintenance strategies
- in possession of a recognised safety qualification, for example at AIOSH status
- conversant with statutory regulations including but not limited to: HASAWA, EAWR and PUWER
- experienced in managing capital investment projects and operational budgets
- experienced in the leisure and hospitality industry
If you would like to apply for an available position, please Download an Application Form and forward with a covering letter to:-
Director of Human Resources
Thermae Bath Spa
The Hetling Pump Room
Hot Bath Street
Or by Email to:- email@example.com